Well, I am going to start this post off with a great, and er, amusing quote from my dear sister. It goes "Leftovers from tomorrow are in the fridge." So, my loyal non exsistent readers, I think that an award is in order here. Presented to: Aerin Loizos for being silly and saying that. Thank you.
But anyway...
My thoughts:
I really want some double fudge brownie ice cream.
I really, really, REALLY need to stop being dumb and trusting people.
I... just need to stop being so boy crazy.
Yeah, well. It's true. You can always count on me to be self critical. *SIGH*
And another thought is that I dislike people with red personality types. A lot. >.<
Okay, I'm rambling. I guess this is enough...
Now, for the daily gratitude shout out and word of the day.
Daily Gratitude Shout Out: Pink frosted sprinkled donuts, and my most amazing, loving, caring, kind, and FANTASTIC sister, Aerin. Oh, and also to purple sparkles, because they were the subject in the car yesterday on the way home from school. OH. And SEMINARY! Because it is too amazing NOT to be mentioned. Oh, and my big brother Jarom, because he is the best, and pianos, and stuff like that. I'm just grateful for a lot of things, okay? I can't help it.
Word of the Day: Ecstatic, because it's probably the most amazing word ever.
Aerin's word of the Day: Music (I knew that she was going to pick that one.)
Aerin's extra Word of the Day: Face (Don't ask. Not that you would, because no one ever reads my blog.)
Nos vemos, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment