CHOCOLATE! The best substance on this earth. It makes you happy, it calms you down, keeps you from having a nervous breakdown, makes a great gift, tastes good, and everything else! Whenever you have a chance, enjoy every bite of that milk chocolaty GOODNESS! I love chocolate. And by the way, this isn't going to be a five page testimonial on how much I love chocolate. No way. That would get boring. This is going to be a however many page tribute to chocolate.
Not to change the subject or anything, but has anyone ever noticed how confusing using italics on this thing is? Am I the only one? ... Probably. Anyway, back to my amazing, yummy, fabulously nummy chocolate. :D
Orrr... not. I got distracted. Bleahh.
>.<
I guess that's it until I come up with something to write.
OH! Wait. Nevermind. I have to do word of the day, and daily gratefulness shout out.
Here it is.
Daily Gratefulness Shout Out: To my very bestest friend EVER, Miss Tiana Treseder! :D
Word of the day: Annoying.
Brought to you by those all too annoying parentals.
Buh bye.
XOXO,
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment