Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finishing My Tributes!

I'm sorry! I know I forgot to finish them!

So here's to my sister Aerin!

She is amazing, she is gorgeous, she is a fabulously awesome singer, she is one of the toughest people I know... What more can I say? She is also always there for me. Love you Aerin!

Next one... Sierra!

Sierra is one of my best friends. She doesn't care what other people think of her, and I think that's probably one of the coolest things about her. She is super awesome, and that's why she deserves to be recognized!

Tribute to Sativa!

Sativa is another one of my best friends! She is amazingly cool!! I love this girl!! :D :D :D :D

Word of the day: Twist
This is just a random word that I happen to like. Weird, huh?

Oh, and I am also going to rename my blog, and I need ideas. So help!!

Anyway... until next time! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment