Here's to ERIN!
There is an AMAZING girl out there, and she is my best friend. She is so cool, and I love her to pieces. She is just so totally awesome. She is so talented at so many things, such as singing, playing piano, drawing, and so many other things. She is really special, and, she just... ROCKS. Don't listen to the crap people say about you, Erin, because they obviously don't know you.
Tayler!!:
He is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, and he enjoys slamming me into lockers, making me fall, and laughing at my clumsiness. (Even though it was his fault that I fell!!) Never the less, Tayler is still really cool, and whoever disagrees, well, screw you, because you obviously are a mean, cruel, heartless person.
Jarom!!: Jarom is ABSOLOUTLEY FANTABULASTIC!!!! I am serious. He is sooo nice!!! He is really smart, and don't you deny it, Mister! He is really good at playing guitar (he doesn't agree with me, he thinks my sister is better)
Now I really have to go. So bye for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment