Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two Days In A Random Mix of Events

Ok, I have no clue how to organize these things, so I am just going to say them all at once. Today was awesome. I got to see my cousins, and we helped move my grandpa in, which was successful. Wait, rewind... before we finished packing his stuff and cleaning the house, we went to Applebee's, and my 9 year old cousin and I graffited the activity book thingy he got, and then we graffitied the paper things that held the the forks and spoons and stuff, and then we went to my house with the rest of my relatives, and they saw my pet rat, and stuff. Ok, rewind again to yesterday. My muscles are sore from lifting heavy boxes, but that's ok. It was totally worth it. Apart from driving my mom crazy, Grandpa is a great person. Ok, fast forward to the present, my cousin named Asia, (don't laugh) gave us candy, and it was yummy! Of course candy is yummy!! And then we went to help pack somemore, (not really) instead we just jumped on the tramp and hung out in the basement. Oh, and guess what?? Both of my cousins can do backflips. No fair. Well, anyway, the past two days have been hetic and crazy. Well, that's pretty much what happened in the last two days. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment